Donations not acknowledged

This forum is for general chat between members about Mageia.

Technical questions are supposed to be posted in support forums. Not here !

Donations not acknowledged

Postby rolf » Dec 6th, '20, 17:21

Hi,
At least two of my donations from this year, on 5 July and 13 November, are not acknowledged at http://treasurer.mageia.org/donations.html nor, afaict, did I receive an email acknowledgment from mageia. Paypal shows a record of payment but I've experienced reason not to believe 100% the representations from them available to me. I wrote to the contact given at the treasurer pages, treasurer@mageia.org but have not heard back. That was sent only 26 November but I am busy, too, and wanted to document when I have a little time and before I lose track of my collection of relevant information. I posted to users/discuss list, also, to be thorough.
Thanks.
rolf

Re: Donations not acknowledged

Postby doktor5000 » Dec 6th, '20, 18:02

As you can see, there are only 2 donations listed for the whole of 2020. From what I can tell, the reason is that the page has not been updated since January - I don't think there have been no donations since january.
FWIW, there was already another thread about a similar issue back in april, and there hasn't been an update since then: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13428
Let's hope there will be an updated report in 2021: https://www.mageia.org/en/about/reports/
Cauldron is not for the faint of heart!
Caution: Hot, bubbling magic inside. May explode or cook your kittens!
----
Disclaimer: Beware of allergic reactions in answer to unconstructive complaint-type posts
doktor5000

Re: Donations not acknowledged

Postby rolf » Dec 6th, '20, 19:02

Ok, thanks.
rolf

Return to General discussions about Mageia