Compartir Mageia y Windows 10

Compartir Mageia y Windows 10

Postby selohu » Oct 18th, '20, 14:12

Hola buenas , me gustaría saber que tengo que hacer con Mageia para poder compartir archivos con mis SO Windows 10, en Mageia tengo instalado Samba. desde la parte del asistente de Mageia. Lo que no entiendo es la parte de la comparticion de los equipos. Yo los añado ... una vez guardado recargado, y reiniciado el equipo. En el apartado red de la carpetas no me aparece ningún equipo. Ni siquiera el mio propio de Mageia ni ninguno de mis otros windows. Sale en blando y 0 elementos. Otra de las cosas es que sólo e conseguido agregar un equipo desde smbpasswd -a pero los demás equipos no me deja. Que es lo que me falta y que tengo que poner..

Gracias
selohu

Re: Compartir Mageia y Windows 10

Postby isadora » Oct 18th, '20, 14:20

As you might have noticed, you are posting into the international forum of the Mageia-community.
Our standard language of use is English.
So it would be appreciated to post, using that.
..........bird from paradise..........

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
isadora

Postby selohu » Oct 18th, '20, 14:23

selohu wrote:Hola buenas , me gustaría saber que tengo que hacer con Mageia para poder compartir archivos con mis SO Windows 10, en Mageia tengo instalado Samba. desde la parte del asistente de Mageia. Lo que no entiendo es la parte de la comparticion de los equipos. Yo los añado ... una vez guardado recargado, y reiniciado el equipo. En el apartado red de la carpetas no me aparece ningún equipo. Ni siquiera el mio propio de Mageia ni ninguno de mis otros windows. Sale en blando y 0 elementos. Otra de las cosas es que sólo e conseguido agregar un equipo desde smbpasswd -a pero los demás equipos no me deja. Que es lo que me falta y que tengo que poner..

Gracias

Hello good, I would like to know what I have to do with Mageia to be able to share files with my Windows 10 OS, in Mageia I have Samba installed. from the assistant part of Mageia. What I don't understand is the team sharing part. I add them ... once saved, reloaded, and restarted. No equipment appears in the network section of the folders. Not even my own Mageia or any of my other windows. It comes out in soft and 0 elements. Another thing is that I have only managed to add a team from smbpasswd -a but the other teams won't let me. What am I missing and what do I have to put ...
selohu

Postby doktor5000 » Oct 18th, '20, 14:29

Can you please post the output as root of
Code: Select all
smbclient -L 127.0.0.1

Also, did you configure your firewall to allow Samba traffic? See https://doc.mageia.org/mcc/7/en/content ... akfirewall

And what do you mean by team? Do you want to share something with a particular group of users ?
Cauldron is not for the faint of heart!
Caution: Hot, bubbling magic inside. May explode or cook your kittens!
----
Disclaimer: Beware of allergic reactions in answer to unconstructive complaint-type posts
doktor5000

Postby selohu » Oct 18th, '20, 14:36

Code: Select all
IPCS$ ipc ipc service (Samba 4.10.18)

pequenito (Mi laptop)  disk Home Directories
Reconecting whit SMB1 workgroup listing

server   comment
----            ------

workgroup       master
-----                    ----------

WORKGROUP
Last edited by isadora on Oct 18th, '20, 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please place command-output between [CODE]-tags, to improve readability, thanks ahead!!! ;)
selohu

Postby selohu » Oct 18th, '20, 16:15

Yes, smb is added in firewall

What I want is to share the 4 teams with the 4, in case I want to send a file or something to any team. seeing them in the network folder as in windows the ones I have shared
selohu

Postby mirej » Oct 23rd, '20, 21:05

I suggest
First, for the test, configure basic sharing without password for SAMBA and Windows 10 (W10 enable old smb v1 service).
Create a working group (same name for Mageia and Windows)
Create a directory in Mageia and Windows and share it. When this works, go to the advanced SAMBA configuration.
mirej

Return to Networking