Lessons in frivolity...

Here wizards, magicians, sorcerers and everybody can rest a bit and talk about anything they like.

Just remember to respect the rules.

Lessons in frivolity...

Postby tallship » Apr 6th, '11, 12:22

Sometimes the best serious statement is a parody.
Sometimes the most natural cadence is that of a limerick
Sometimes the best approach is to leave the table for a while, and upon return, you have a clearer view of both the forest and the trees.

I think that's what we have here - a return from our break, and now we can sit down and begin to shape once more a great distro, independant of an agenda that is inconsistent with that of the desires of the user base, or the direction in which the software itself wants to take us.

Hope that helps :)

Kindest regards,

Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services
http://NorthTech.Us
Registered Linux User #190795

- "Ask Bill why the string in [MS-DOS] function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that." - Dr. Gary Kildall.
tallship

Location: On the Beaches of Super Sunny Southern California USA

Re: Lessons in frivolity...

Postby wobo » Apr 6th, '11, 15:10

tallship wrote:I think that's what we have here - a return from our break, and now we can sit down and begin ...

Well, to be honest, there are people who did not have a break but sat down right at the beginning and worked on what we have here now as a promising
- distribution
- community
- infrastructure

All 3 sections are in Beta 1 - let them evolve to a great and stable package. :)
wobo
---
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter
(Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin)
wobo

Return to The Wizards Lair