Re: Introduction

Here wizards, magicians, sorcerers and everybody can rest a bit and talk about anything they like.

Just remember to respect the rules.

Re: Introduction

Postby isadora » Jun 2nd, '11, 00:22

LinuXFroG wrote:Well, I couldn't find a place devoted just to introducing ourselves, so I made this post. If I was wrong in doing so, please forgive me.

I am LinuX FroG. I have been known by many nomenclatures on the net, but this is the one I'm known by mostly in the World of *Nix. But my actualy name is Sal. I live in the US, am married and have 2 wonderful daughters. They are 24 and 8. Our oldest has given us a great little grandson. Which we have spoiled rotten. :D

Anyways, I have been using linux since the release of Windows 98. I just couldn't stand being a prisoner in my own mind and just stuck without any choices. Windows is a trap and once stuck, it's hard to get out of. Anyways, i chewed my own arm off and ran to linux.

I hope to get to know everyone here and help out where I can. I am not a coder, graphics artist or anything involved with creating a distro. But I have been known to beta and alpha test distros from time to time. But at this time, other then testing, I could possibly host a mirror for the ISOs. I will double check with my hosting company first.

~S~
LinuXFroG

Welcome to the Mageia-forum LinuXFroG, and enjoy!!!!

Your message has been merged into: Welcome, and feel free to introduce yourself.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15&start=100

Which makes this topic closed.
..........bird from paradise..........

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
isadora

Return to The Wizards Lair