Continuation

This is the place to talk about our forums:
Questions about how to best use them, discussions about new features and things like that

Continuation

Postby developer » Mar 21st, '14, 10:22

I started new topic as previous one was closed and there is much to be added there.

marja wrote:To me this remark feels like a very forceful punch below the belt.

Maybe, but think how we (Polish people) felt when German invaded our country. The same feeling......
And they have done this for no reason, just because someone wanted it.

marja wrote:Mageia is not about politics, nor about what one people did or does to another. We have atheists, Christians, Muslims and Jews among our contributors, people from Ukraine and Russia, from Taiwan and the "big" China, from many countries that have been at war with each other. Many of us have had one or more persons from a different country or religion do something extremely nasty to ourselves, or to friends or family. We do not hold a grudge against others who share the same nationality or religion.

I repeat - I am trying to tolerate other nations (German included), but they seem to forget about what they have done and speak like they were speaking (in imperative manner). And thats what started the argument here. Not that doktor5000 is German - as long as he acts with respect to history, it doesnt bother me. I just think that Germans were punished not as severe as they should be. There is no excuse for what they have done. And I will not let them give me imperatives. Sorry , this is reality. You cannot un-do history.
And I also dont hold a grudge (generally) against Germans - I just do not like when they act as if there was no history, as if they were not guilty of all the personal tragedies (and horrors) caused throughout WW2

marja wrote:Where do you see lazyness?
Please mark the thread accordingly by editing the topic of the first post and prefix it by [DONE].
This is lazyness, he even did not bother to type this text, he just copy & paste it. Call it however you like, this is lazyness.....
Of course I appreciate volounteers who had spent hours making Mageia work.
developer

Re: Continuation

Postby isadora » Mar 21st, '14, 11:25

Al-right developer, trolling-time is over now.
This topic is closed as we did before with your other topic.
Comply with our code of conduct, or please never return back again.

Next violation will result into a ban!
..........bird from paradise..........

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
isadora

Return to Discussions about forums